Thursday, June 18, 2009

SAS (short and sweet..aduh!)

Yesterday was the "End of the School Year Picnic" for my daughter and Azila's son. (Actually, Azila's son graduated from the Montessori and will be going to big kids school now) [tear!]

Anyhooo, remember the vintage inspired candy bar buffet we did last week? Well, what the heck were we going to do with all that candy? ( I wouldn't oppose to stuffing my face with it...but, I figure I didn't need the teeth issues!) SO, instead, we put it to good use and made favor bags for the kids at the montessori, to give away at the picnic.

Azila did an awesome job packaging the yumminess and I wanted to share with you how they turned out!

The kids, parents and teachers were pleased with the thoughtfully sugary treat! Of course, we shamelessly put our business info all over it! You know...networking! right? :)

OK..well..eat on this:



No comments:

Post a Comment