Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Toot Sweets

Toot Sweets!
Toot Sweets!
The candies you whistle, the whistles you eat.
Toot Sweets!Toot Sweets!
The eatable, tweetable treats!
-Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, 1968

Remember that movie? Oh, man..I watched that movie ALL the time when i was a kid. And now, my 4-yr old, she likes it too! The colors, the fantasy, bright and shiny Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang! [sigh]

Anyways, in my last post did I mention how much I LOVED candy bar displays? Well, later this morning Annaliza and I are going to set-up a candy bar buffet photoshoot, and 3 things I was inspired by Toot Sweets, the Candy Land game, and Babes in Toy Land (1961)
.

You'll see what we've come up with when I post the pictures! For now check out these candy bar displays from the uber talented Amy Atlas! Jaw-dropping, mouth watering gorgeous, eye candy
galore!! She's the reason why..

Candy Bar Buffets are my favorite!













No comments:

Post a Comment