Monday, July 27, 2009
Monday, July 20, 2009
- Amy Isle - the beauty & creative brains behind: Stem Parties
- Sheena Kalso - the mastermind to: Totally Tabletops
- Brooke Meyenberg - the lovely lady of: Jackaroo Love
- Christina Neese - the party queen of: Celebrations at Home
Thank-you again sooo much for featuring us on your fabulous blogs! We are honored!!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Sunday, July 12, 2009
All of the goodies, except for the lemon flavored salt water taffy were custom wrapped to fit the theme. The kinds of yummies we had were:
- milkita lollis <-- the perfect size for the mini to-go boxes & tasty too!
- mini hershey bars
- apple gummies
- lemon drops
- salt water taffy
- and bubbles <--everything is better with bubbles! :)
The tablescape! I made those paper 'daisies' with marabou in the center. I thought they'd be a fun piece to add to the color scheme. Also, if you look closely there a few mini butterflies through out the set-up. Again, whimsical and playful! :)
All Photos Courtesy of: Eric Rabena
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
I am especially excited about this project, cause it's my first custom wrapped mini chocs! I am just going to say it...I applaud my efforts. [clapping!] i am very pleased with how they've turned out sooo far. :)
All right..I know. I know, you are begging to see more. But, just be patient...you don't want the client to see it all right now...
Monday, July 6, 2009
Anyways, a little bit ago, Annette of the fabuloso blog Swanky Tables featured US...little ol' us!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Look familiar? The banner looked good up! I was proud of it. [pat on the back for me!]
A Crowd Favorite - The Cookie Buffet! :)