Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Greys & Yellows Fellows - The Partay

Can I get a drum roll please?
no?
ok.

Well, for your viewing pleasure...here are pictures (courtesy of my dear friend Sarlyn) from the Yellow & Grey Baptismal Celebration! I am waiting for some 'fancier' photos from another friend...but I think you have waited looong enough....SMILE away at these:

Look familiar? The banner looked good up! I was proud of it. [pat on the back for me!]



Tissue Poms that I made. I ended up making about 17 of them and hung them through out the clubhouse. I wish I had more pics...but lookie how cutie they turned out!


A Crowd Favorite - The Cookie Buffet! :)



This party was so much fun to do..the color scheme was fresh and different. People reaaallly enjoyed the goodies and the details. I did fail to get pics of the votives and the drink room! booo...hopefully other friend got some. Thanks Christine & Danhil for inviting us to b.a.s.h it up!"

8 comments:

  1. The decorations at this party were so incredible ... everything was top-notch.

    The cookie buffet was my favorite part of the festivities, HAHAHA!

    - kev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute...I Love the cookie buffet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so incredibly talented! The ideas you come up with are GENIUS. You never cease to amaze me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun party, and I too love the cookie buffet...candy, cookie, all-you-can eat, I love buffets! I'm so going to have to share with my readers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love the yellow!! Great Job!! - Lollipop Events & Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this cookie buffet! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cookie buffet! Such a wonderful idea and it came beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete