Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Box o' Questions for Girlfriends!

My secret pal got me a great gift today:

The Girlfriends Box of Questions!

The actual game itself is cool, but I totally digg the packaging. It's perfect for my Bachelorette Party Kit! :) Fun! Fun! Here's a picture of it!



I have no clue who my secret pal is.....but THANK-YOU!


So, as I was saying, for a non club-hopping, racey-esque, Bachelorette Party, this would be great!

Here are some more ideas:
  • Wine Tasting at the local winery
  • Cooking class - invite over a chef, or go to a class
  • Salon Day - host one at your home, or go to a swanky joint
  • Picture Day - photographer, outfit changes, accessories and your smile! :)

b.a.s.hful events can easily put together these events for you, from theme to invitations to decor! We are the stress-free and enjoyable solution to planning your stylish event! RSVP today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment