Monday, June 1, 2009

All over the Place!!

I need to get used to this posting EVERYDAY routine! I have so much to share and sometimes I'm so overwhelmed with ideas that I just shut down! haha! It's like I don't want to post half-assed, so I don't post at all! I need to get over it, and at the very least let you all know that I am still alive! haha!

Oh, so..welcome my old friend, and new event designer to the b.a.sh.ful events team, Annaliza! She is a make-up junkie, super stylish and creative mom of 2! We've often shared event planner tips, and have chatted about designs..now, she's a part of b.a.s.h.ful! I am sooo excited! We met Saturday evening at a coffee shop for nearly 5 hours bouncing ideas off eachother, organizing thoughts and just being creative and inspired! So, let's give Annaliza a big warm welcome! Wahoo!

I am working with a couple who is to be married in October of 2010. And let me tell you, they are on the ball. Venue - check! Budget, Guestlist, Theme, Photographer, DJ - check! I am so honored to be a part of their wedding plans!!

Sorry, this blog post is all over the place...bare with me...it won't last long! haha
A friend of mine just launched his new photography site. He is so talented! I love the e-session he did of a best friend of mine: Christine and Danhil. Lookie -








For more eye candy, go to: Jay Rabena Photography


Enjoy the sunshine Seattle!

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy!! I'm so excited for you. This is all so awesome. Wish I was still in the area!! :( I miss you!

    ReplyDelete