Monday, June 8, 2009

C is for Cookie!

A fave blog I follow is "Totally Tabletops." She has a real parties post every Tuesday - actually, she featured my daughter's jungle birthday, check it out here.

So, ok..I LOVE LOVE LOVE candy bar buffets, the displays, the colors, the creativity and of course the candy! :) I will probably post a candy bar buffet blog like..weekly! haha. Delicious modicfications to this party favorite are popcorn buffets, dessert buffets, and another love of mine...cookie bar buffets!

On Totally Tabletops, I came across this super cute cookie baby shower. I am always up for some cookies and milk, so this tablescape really made my mouth water...sooo cute! Check out the stitched baggie too..it's the perfect baggie to take home some goodies!






No comments:

Post a Comment