Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yellow...not so Mellow...

This weekend we have a baptismal to dress up :) And the color scheme I chose was yellow and grey...
so, I went yellow...all oooover!
  • Yellow poms
  • Yellow baggies for the favors
  • Yellow accent ribbon
  • Yellow paper flowers (i could not resist the cuteness of these!!)
  • Galvanized white buckets for a table scape ($2.50 at Targhey)
  • Mini White wooden stool for tablescape.

Oh...finally, here are the invites I made for this baptismal. They were grey texture cardstock layered with yellow cardstock, then cream textured text paper. It was bound with glue and topped off with grey/silver ribbon and a cross charm!

This is a pic of them packaged and ready for the client.


Now the goooooooodies for decor!

SO EXCITED to PUT IT TOGETHER!!


2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the yellow pom pom's? I love the bright yellow. Can't wait to see more pix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi GNG! I made them with yellow tissue wrap! :) Target was having a great sale on their yellow gift wrap stuff..$1.19 for 20 sheets! I'll totally post more when i'm done. :D

    ReplyDelete